|Richard Austin Agriculture provides a first class service for all your analytical requirements. As founder members of the UK Professional Agricultural Analysis Group (PAAG), accuracy and a quick turnaround are assured. |
Our principal analytical tests include:
To enhance our service to laboratory customers, Richard Austin Agriculture have FACTS and Basis qualified consultants who are able to provide independent advice and interpretation of analytical data.
- Potato Cyst Nematode (PCN) – the assessment of soil samples for cysts and viable eggs. Required for the sustainable management of PCN populations.
- Beet Cyst Nematode – a soil test to assess the need for control measures of this damaging pest.
- Free Living Nematodes (FLN) – identification and quantification of all the FLN species known to affect arable and vegetable crops.
- Soil Nutrient analysis – “Loam” analysis includes pH, Phosphorus, Potassium and Magnesium. This is the basic soil test for calculating crop nutrient requirements.
- Soil trace elements – all trace elements are covered. Provides valuable information on crop nutrition and soil contamination.
- Soil Mineral Nitrogen – refine your Nitrogen rates for increased profit and care of the environment.
- Compost, slurry and manure analysis – account for nutrients in organic manures when planning your fertiliser policy by analysing for N, P and K.
- Plant tissue testing - analysis of a range of macro and trace nutrients for determining the nutrient status of crops.
- Water analysis – chemical and microbial analysis of water (irrigation, waste water)
This element is unique to UK soil-testing laboratories and is an important link to our customers in supporting advisors and growers.
For our full list of analytical services, please download our ebrochure.
Contact Craig Hildred